For the University of Kassel School of Art and Design, the data protection regulations of the University of Kassel apply.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context when storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
2. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) By using the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- — IP address
- — Date and time of the request
- — Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- — Content of the request (specific page)
- — Access status/HTTP status code
- — Amount of data transferred in each case
- — Website from which the request comes
- — Browser
- — Operating system and its interface
- — Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall internet offering more user-friendly and effective.